Cimaroli Ticket Office
Our Ticket Office is staffed with friendly Customer Service Representatives who are available to assist you in person as well as over the phone. Give us a call or come down to see us today! Orders may be placed in the following ways:
- Online: www.HarrisCenter.net
- In Person: Tickets may be purchased at the ticket office Monday through Saturday, 12 PM to 6 PM. In addition, the ticket office is open two hours prior to any performance. The Harris Center Ticket Office is located at 10 College Parkway, Folsom, California 95630
- Phone: Call (916) 608-6888 to order tickets by phone, Monday through Saturday, 12 PM to 6 PM.
Handling fees may apply to phone and online orders. All handling fees are nonrefundable. Please note that all programs, artists, ticket prices, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
Accessible seating areas are noted on online seating maps when purchasing tickets via our website. If purchasing over the telephone or in person, please advise Ticket Office Staff to ensure your seating needs are met (i.e. accessible seating, navigating stairs, etc.). Please contact the Ticket Office at (916) 608-6888, so that a Customer Service Representative may assist you if needed.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available for all Harris Center events free of charge by making a request with an usher at Coat Check.
Sign Language Interpretation
Sign language interpretation is scheduled for select Harris Center Presents events throughout the year. To purchase tickets in the sign-interpreted section, please contact the Harris Center Ticket Office at either 916-608-6888 or email@example.com. The Harris Center offers sign language interpretation upon request for the Harris Center Presents events. Requests for sign language interpreters must be received at least two (2) weeks prior to the event by contacting the Harris Center Ticket Office at 916-608-6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org. These requests are subject to the availability of an interpreter and are provided at the discretion of the management.
- Convenience Fee: $3.00 per ticket (or $1.50 for events with tickets of $15 or less) for tickets ordered by telephone or online via our website. Harris Center is committed to providing you with the most efficient, friendly service possible. In order to accomplish this, a nominal per ticket handling fee will be added to your order to facilitate the handling and delivery of your tickets. Tickets purchased in person at our ticket window DO NOT incur a Convenience Fee.
- Facility Fee: $4.00 per ticket (or $2.00 for events with tickets of $15 or less) applies to all tickets purchased and ensures the maintenance and improvement of Harris Center. Each ticket sold assists in the essential work required to preserve our facility for future generations.
- Group Order Fee: $6.00 per order for any ticket order of 15 or more tickets to the same event, independent of any other fees.
- Subscription Order Fee: $6.00 per order for any series subscription purchased, independent of any other fees.
- Exchange Fee: $3.00 per exchange for the same event on a different date (within 48 hours notice).
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00 per returned check.
Tickets purchased for events at the Harris Center are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final. Refunds are only issued if an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
In the event you are no longer able to use the ticket you purchased for an event, please contact the Ticket Office at 916-608-6888 so that we may be able to offer possible options.
No unpaid reservations are permitted. All tickets must be paid for at the time of ordering. The ticket office accepts cash (U.S. dollar), check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Checks must be made payable to Harris Center.
Will-call tickets may be picked up at any time during business hours (Monday - Saturday; 12 PM-6 PM). In cases where the ticket office is not regularly open for business, the ticket office will open for will-call pickup two hours prior to the performance.
Please be prepared to show picture I.D. upon request.
Customers have the option to have tickets mailed to the address on the customer account or e-mailed to the e-mail address the customer provides with the order. Mail is delivered via United States Postal Service, generally two to three days after the ticket order is placed through the ticket office. Tickets purchased less than 7 days prior to an event will automatically be held at will-call. Please contact the ticket office by calling (916) 608-6888 if you have any questions regarding the delivery of your tickets.
Please check your tickets for accuracy upon receipt. If there is any discrepancy or mistake with your ticket order, please call the ticket office immediately so that we may correct it.
Please keep your tickets in a safe place.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same titled show with a 48 hour notice prior to the date of the originally scheduled performance, and an exchange fee of $3.00 per exchange will apply.
All patrons are required to have a ticket, including youngsters sitting on laps. Parents are expected to take into account the subject and nature of performances when selecting shows for their children, and to make sure etiquette is part of the theatre going experience. Parents will be asked to remove disruptive children.
At most events, seating begins thirty minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Latecomers to events will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager or Ushers at a suitable break in the performance. If you arrive late we appreciate that you will want to take your seat as soon as possible. To limit disturbance to fellow audience members and artists we may have to ask you to wait until a suitable break in the performance. Occasionally this may not be possible once the performance has started. Readmission cannot always be guaranteed. We will always try to help but sometimes may have to show you to alternative seats or deny entry.
Photography & Video Recording
Due to copyright laws and in consideration of the performers, the use of photographic or recording devices of any kind inside the theatre is strictly prohibited. If you bring a camera with you, we will politely ask you to check it at the Kirklin Coat Check before entering the theatre.
None of the Covered Parties are responsible for any errors or delays in responding to an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address or other contact information provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
Submitting an order online indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.